Powered By Blogger

ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Man proposes but God disposes

I thought that I am going to write in this blog about me and about my life. But unfortunately I was busy in some other works and didn't got the time. May be that is why there is a saying in English, "Man proposes but God disposes". It means, people can make plans; God determines how things will turn out. Some times we make a plan and leave no stone unturned to achieve it, even though our well calculated plan fails at the last moment.


Whatever, now I am determine to write in this blog at least a single line every day. I hope that this time I will not fail.

This is the month of festivals in India. We have already celebrated the Dasahara. Now, we are celebrating the Deepavali.

When I was a small child I used to wait these festivals with eagerness. Because, Dasahara was such kind of a festival that we got one month's school holiday in this very month every year. And Deepavali gave us opportunity to burn fire crackers. But, now I am not feeling that type of eagerness anymore.



Ans to the cool puzzle is:- 3





The man had to reply the number of characters (alphabets) in the word the Doorman was asking.

He should have replied "Three" instead of "Five". Because there are three
alphabets in the TEN.







I bet you'll read the question again...

No comments:

Post a Comment